عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-03-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
lyjn0303
متداول جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 3

واثق Long cord and a short rope

Early in the morning, CHEAP HANDBAGS and my father came to the river, holding a cow. Father under the nail root iron pickets, and one cow tied up the reins on the go busy. Flood years only cattle, but also silly, WHOLESALE T SHIRTS mist the depths. Cattle seems to always place the reins of the grass outside interest. Reins too short, it involved the nose, even though he was struggling cattle, or out of reach. Ben breath I go home, children also found part of a rope, tied up, the reins really grown a lot. But not seriously eat a few cows, they pulled the reins want to head toward the more distant places. Father to the latter, see me to take the reins so long, said: "a long rope, it will give you seriously eat? In addition, such a long rope, hit a rock what small trees, cattle are also easy to own their trip to the dead. " Tied up the father's part of the abuse WHOLESALE JORDANS throw down the rope solutions. Sure enough, that a number of cattle struggling, see no hope, then buried his head up to eat carefully. REPLICA WATCHES led me and my father back, TIMBERLAND BOOTS has been eating away a round belly. Reader insights Any stage of life, the objectives have not put the rope too long. Even if life Here you are only left a narrow space, but as long as you concentrate to treat life, a land of confusion can also find your life is golden.
lyjn0303 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس