المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : توصية من موقع Zacks.com

ترايدر
02-06-2004, 09:57 PM
If you’ve ever kicked yourself for not buying Cisco, Microsoft, Disney, Berkshire Hathaway or Sony when you first heard about them…

If you’ve ever passed on a stock tip that went on to create fortunes for those who took the leap…

Please take a few minutes to read this important, potentially historic investor alert.

Very soon, I expect Resin Systems Inc. (OTCBB: RSSYF) to explode 20-fold—every $10,000 could grow to $200,000 or more in just a few years! You’ll see when you read about their incredible story.

يجب تحليل السهم تحليل اساسي لانه سهم استثمار
ويجب عليك التاكد من شرعيه السهم قبل الشروع بشراءه

ترايدر

ترايدر
03-06-2004, 06:48 PM
يجب التاكد من الشرعيه تحليل السهم تحليل اساسي لان التوصيه استثمار

ترايدر

ترايدر
04-06-2004, 11:58 AM
تقرير عن الشركه ATUX
This small oil and gas company just
struck it rich in Texas, bringing
$20 million in natural gas to market…
and there's a projected $2.5 BILLION
more waiting in Alaska!”

World's #1 Free Market Investment Advisor
predicts this one could rocket 350% in 18 months!

You could turn $3,000 into $10,500 or $5,000 into $17,500 in just 18 months!

I keep my eyes open for truly spectacular opportunities like these, which is why I am sending you this special alert.

First, let me say that there's BIG MONEY that could be made in oil and gas companies…but it's not with the big giants. No, in all probability their big-gain stock days could very well be past.

Instead, the secret to investing in oil and gas is to invest in emerging oil and gas companies that are both exploration and production companies. Just like the company you are about to learn more about: Altus Explorations Inc. (OTCBB: ATUX).

"I strongly believe Altus Explorations Inc. (OTCBB: ATUX) could skyrocket fast. I'm talking potential gains of as much as 350% in just 18 months! Your investment of just $3,000 could turn into $10,500 or $5,000 into $17,500!"

I caution you: there is a great deal of risk but with the profit potential I believe possible—as high as 350% in 18 months—but I believe the rewards should far outweigh those risks.

Why do I believe Altus will be a superb investment? Altus Explorations is developing and producing a diverse portfolio of properties that includes the most prolific gas-rich areas in North America!

As an exploration and production company, Altus not only ferrets out the land that could produce oil or gas, it also brings the product to market. In other words, they don't dare sell the hen that lays the golden egg! This is potentially far more lucrative for shareholders.

Furthermore, our country is in the midst of a serious natural gas crisis. Aging wells are in terminal decline. New wells are depleting at a rate of 28%. Natural gas demand in North America is increasing at a rate of 3% a year while supplies are only growing by 1%. Demand and need far outpace production and supply.

Therefore, companies like Altus that can produce the natural gas to market could stand to make windfall gains. High demand leads to higher profits—a very good thing for investors.

Altus is already producing: $20 million in Texas alone—
and a projected $2.5 BILLION more to come!

NOW is the ideal time to get in—before Altus possibly rockets to the top of the stock charts!

They're already drilling with great success in one of the most prolific, gas-rich areas known in Texas: the Bossier Formation. Industry giant Anadarko Petroleum Corporation has drilled more than 700 wells there with 98% success. Ready for this? Altus borders the Anadarko wells, which means they have the potential to achieve the same success!

Altus already has $20 MILLION in natural gas to bring to market—a market desperate for natural gas…which brings me to my next point.

This is soon to be a well-known company in investor circles (and in the industry), and it operates with a unique corporate strategy: they quietly move in to an area and snatch the land leases and mineral rights out from under the big guns that are already there—companies like Anadarko, ExxonMobil, or ChevronTexaco—before anyone else has a shot at them.

As a result of this innovative and insightful strategy, this small company with big powerhouse profit potential has over $2.5 BILLION in projected recoverable reserves coming from their next coup planned in Alaska and MILLIONS more in Kansas. Preliminary reports substantiate this.

And, just like in Texas, giant oil and gas conglomerates like ExxonMobil, ConocoPhillips, and others are also producing handsomely in the neighboring areas of Kansas and Alaska. You'll learn more details at www.trackaltus.com.

It is a fact that in Kansas, where Altus holds a 50% working interest, projections point to 375,000 barrels of oil equivalent (BOE) amounting to $5.6 million on the open market—and the drilling is just about to commence, making this the ideal time to invest.

In Alaska, drilling is set to begin early in 2005. Preliminary reports suggest projected recoverable reserves that translate to approximately $2.5 BILLION on the open market! It gets better. Altus holds a 100% working interest in these properties.

Certainly you can see that this is an impressive start for a small company. Even more impressive when you realize that once the deal is finalized in Alaska later this year, Altus will be one of the largest independent leaseholders in the state behind Marathon Oil Corporation.

Altus meets the market profile of a winning small cap…

An impressive management team
A rock-solid operating strategy that's working
No debt
Strong market capitalization
A powerful advisory board consisting of oil and gas experts who have worked for companies like Pennzoil, ARCO, and PG&E Energy
Market influences such as the severe natural gas crisis that are fueling the need and demand for their product

Little gains come from big giants.
BIG GAINS come from little giants!

In today's world it is seemingly impossible to make the huge gains you desire with investments in large oil and gas companies like ChevronTexaco, ExxonMobil, or Sunoco. And, with their prices hovering at $50, $60, and $70 a share, they're just not economical if you are looking to invest $3,000, $4,000, or $5,000.

Instead, you could invest in a small company like Altus Explorations Inc. (OTCBB: ATUX) in which you could amass a larger amount of shares early for around a dollar a share and quite possibly enjoy huge gains when it rockets up. And, I believe this one is headed up 350%! With a company of this size and caliber there is a lot of room for enormous gains and in a short time.

Just look at Galaxy Energy Corporation:
An emerging oil and gas company like Altus, Galaxy's stock shot up 400% in just 21 months! A $5,000 investment turned into $20,000!

Or, take Pennaco Natural Gas, LLC:
This small company gained an astounding 900% before being bought by mega-giant USX Marathon in 2001! A $5,000 investment turned into $45,000!

These kind of hot market opportunities come along only once in a rare while. But, you have to capitalize on them quickly and get in early. Yes, there is risk; however, with Altus's track record thus far, it appears the odds for success are in your favor!

I urge you to go to my website www.trackaltus.com right away. You'll learn all about Altus Explorations and how this one small cap stock could be your biggest profit producer of 2004.

Plus, you will learn more about my newsletter, Kenneth Coleman's Investment Tracker. The very same newsletter that shows you how to use my powerful Money Flow Strategy to make money under any market condition.

You will discover:

Other small cap stocks that have enormous money-making potential
How my Money Flow Analysis can help you find stocks on the cusp of huge growth
Small cap stocks that could help you realize gains of 100%+ in a year
Your biggest opportunity to double or triple your wealth in an entire generation!

Go to www.trackaltus.com and look for my market predictions for the coming year, for which I caution you: they are brutally shocking. That's good though because they'll hopefully cause you to take action. This is your biggest chance to double your wealth in a generation and I don't want you to lose out.

I've also put together a very exclusive offer for you on my website.

If you like what you see and subscribe to Kenneth Coleman's Investment Tracker, you will receive as much as 71% off the regular subscription price.

PLUS, learn how you can receive as many as 5 SPECIAL REPORTS that I have prepared exclusively for you through this offer:

How to Increase Profits 200%–300% Using the Money Flow Cycle
How to Make Money Investing in Micro Cap Stocks
Ken Coleman’s Top Investment Strategies
Double Your Gains with Momentum Stocks
How the Prudent Investor Can Get Safe, Predictable 10%–22% Returns

Respond within 10 days and you will also receive a special bonus—FREE.

An Exclusive Audio Interview with George Gamble of GEM Radio

—Yours free just for subscribing early!

Visit www.trackaltus.com to learn more about Altus Explorations Inc. (OTCBB: ATUX) and how you can capitalize on mega-market opportunities now.

Sincerely,

-----------------

مستقبل شركات البترول في ظل التطورات السياسية الحديثه .

رأى محللون اقتصاديون وخبراء في شؤون النفط ان الولايات المتحدة تمارس ضغوطا على منظمة الدول المصدرة للنفط (اوبك) لزيادة انتاج النفط من اجل لجم الاسعار، لكنها في الواقع المستفيد الاول من ارتفاع الاسعار.
وقال الخبير الاقتصادي اللبناني مروان اسكندر ان "الاميركيين يستفيدون واقعيا من ارتفاع اسعار النفط" لسببين احدهما انه يؤدي الى "زيادة الطلب على الدولار" والثاني ان 50% من استهلاك الولايات المتحدة يأتي من انتاجها الداخلي.
واوضح ان الاميركيين يستفيدون من ذلك "مباشرة في زيادة الطلب على الدولار لأن ثمانين مليون برميل من النفط تباع في العالم يوميا واذا ارتفع سعر البرميل الواحد دولارين فقط لبلغت الزيادة على الطلب على الدولار 160مليون دولار يوميا".
اما الفائدة الثانية، فقال الخبير نفسه في حديث لوكالة فرانس برس انها "تأتي من كون الاميركيين يغطون خمسين بالمئة من استهلاكهم من انتاجهم الداخلي".
واشار الى ان اليابان ومعظم الدول الاوروبية باستثناء بريطانيا، لا تنتج نفطا لذلك تدفع ثمن كل مستورداتها النفطية "لذلك فهي معرضة للضرر الاكبر بسبب ارتفاع الاسعار على حساب ميزان المدفوعات والنمو الامر الذي يناسب اميركا".
كما اشار الى ان "سعر البنزين لدى الاميركيين هو الادنى بين كافة الدول الصناعية الغربية بالنسبة لدخل الفرد"، موضحا ان "الضريبة على استهلاك البنزين في الولايات المتحدة تبلغ 27% فقط بينما تبلغ 75% في فرنسا و78% في المانيا".
واكد انه "لو اراد الاميركيون خفض الاستهلاك من اجل استقرار السوق وتراجع الاسعار لاتخذوا قرارا بزيادة الضرائب على استهلاك البنزين فيحققون بذلك انخفاضا في عجز الخزينة وتراجعا في الاستهلاك في الوقت نفسه".
ورأى اسكندر ان فاعلية الزيادة في انتاج منظمة الدول المصدرة للنفط (اوبك) "مرتهنة بسياسة الاستهلاك التي ستتبعها الولايات المتحدة التي تمتص اكثر من ربع استهلاك العالم من البنزين (بين 30و35%)".
واوضح انه "عندما فرضت الامم المتحدة برنامج (النفط مقابل الغذاء) في العراق، كانت الولايات المتحدة هي العنصر الفعال في ذلك وسيطرت على قرار انتاج النفط العراقي منذ 1992".
واضاف الخبير اللبناني ان الاميركيين قد "يكونون يواجهون مأزقا او ورطة كبيرة في العراق ويريدون مراعاة اوروبا قليلا للخروج من المأزق العراقي"، لذلك يطالبون بزيادة الانتاج على امل خفض الاسعار وكسب ود الاوروبيين.
من جهته، رأى الخبير الاقتصادي كمال حمدان ان "العرض والطلب هما اقل العوامل اهمية بين تلك التي تتحكم بالسوق النفطية".
وحول مدى تأثير زيادة في الانتاج، قال حمدان ان "التأثير بدأ فعلا والاسعار تسجل تراجعا لكن هذا التراجع كفقاقيع الصابون لا معنى له ومرتبط بما يجري في البورصات العالمية في الصفقات النفطية".
وتابع "اعتقد ان هدوء السوق وتراجع الاسعار قد يبقى لبعض الوقت لكن فرضية حصول اعتداءات او عمليات اغتيال هنا او هناك في الدول الاعضاء في اوبك قائمة وستؤثر سلبا وبشكل كبير على الاسعار".
واضاف ان "السعر الحقيقي للبترول يتأثر على الامد القريب بعامل نفسي وسيبقى سعر النفط يشهد تقلبات كبيرة".

--------------
بعض الخبراء لا يستبعدون إمكانية ارتفاع أسعار النفط إلى خمسين دولاراً للبرميل هذا الصيف

طالب رئيس البنك الدولي جيمس ولفنتسون باتخاذ إجراءات فاعلة لمواجهة أزمة ارتفاع أسعار النفط وأعلن في العاصمة الروسية موسكو التي يزورها حالياً لحضور مؤتمر دولي اقتصادي تحت عنوان "التوجه التعاوني والتطور الاقتصادي في روسيا" أن أسعاراً أعلى من 40دولاراً للبرميل أو حتى أكثر من 30دولاراً للبرميل سيؤدي إلى خفض الإنتاج العالمي موضحاً ضرورة عمل روسيا والأوبيك على تخفيض الأسعار.. وعبر ولفنتسون عن قناعته بأن روسيا كأحد أكبر مصدري النفط في العالم ستستمر بتصدير النفط بالكميات (الكبيرة) السابقة وإن ساهم ذلك في خفض أسعار النفط سيكون أمراً جيداً على الرغم من أنه يرى أن بلداً واحداً لن يتمكن من تحقيق ذلك بمفرده. من جهة أخرى أعلن نائب رئيس الحكومة الروسية ألكسندر جوكوف أن أسعار النفط المرتفعة تناسب روسيا تماماً سيما وأن روسيا من أكبر الدول المصدرة للنفط في العالم وأن هذا يعني الحصول على مداخيل إضافية للميزانية الروسية من العملة الصعبة.. موضحاً في الوقت نفسه أن التأرجح الكبير في أسعار النفط وخاصة أن كان مستمراً على مدى بعيد لن يكون لصالح روسيا ولذلك فإن موسكو ستستغل هذه المرحلة حتى الحد الأقصى آخذة بعين الاعتبار الاحتمالات ال
قادمة بحيث يتم تفادي النقص في الميزانية نتيجة انخفاض أسعار النفط المحتملة لاحقاً من خلال موارد أخرى. في غضون ذلك ركزت معظم التعليقات الاقتصادية الروسية على الأجواء الاستثنائية التي تشهدها سوق النفط العالمية ويرى الخبراء الروس أن استمرار ارتفاع أسعار النفط وقع وقع الصاعقة على المستهلكين الأوروبيين حيث قفز سعر الصفقات المؤجلة إلى يوليو في بورصة لندن بنسبة 4% في يوم واحد فيما ارتفع سعر البنزين أكثر من 30% عن مستوى العام الماضي. لكن الملفت للنظر أن الخبراء الروس يتوقعون أن تستمر هذه النزعة بغض النظر عن إجراءات الأوبك التي يرون بأنها لم تعد قادرة على التحكم الشامل بسوق النفط العالمية. وعلى الرغم من أن الأسعار ارتفعت باستمرار على مدار الأعوام الأربعة الماضية، إلا أن النفط حالياً حسب رأي بعض الأخصائيين مستعد لتسجيل أرقام قياسية جديدة محيرة تهدد الاقتصاد العالمي بإمكانية حــدوث تضــخم نقـدي كبيــر قــد يؤثــر على وتـــائر النمو الاقتصادي بشكل عام.
نشير هنا إلى أن خبراء وكالة الطاقة الدولية كانوا قد حذروا مؤخراً من إمكانية تحول الاقتصاد العالمي إلى كبش فداء في حال استمرار ارتفاع أسعار النفط، ومن احتمال تفاقم البطالة وعجز الميزانية في معظم الأقطار الأوروبية ناهيك عن ارتفاع أسعار المواد الاستهلاكية وتشكيل عبء اجتماعي حقيقي قد يؤدي إلى اضطرابات وإضرابات.
والمثير في هذا الإطار أن خبراء أسواق النفط الروس لا يستبعدون إمكانية وصول أسعار النفط إلى حد قياسي قد يصل حتى 50دولاراً للبرميل هذا الصيف ولا يستثنى أن يتجاوز هذا الحد الخطير.. وإلى جانب ذلك يلاحظ ارتفاع أجور نقل النفط حتى وصل ضعف ما كان عليه عام 2002وباتت بعض الشركات تدفع أجوراً أعلى إمعاناً في التنافس في نقل النفط ولا يستبعد البعض أن مثل هذه الأطروحات تحمل تهويلاً ومبالغة مقصودة للتأثير على مسارات نشاط الأوبك حتى بعد مؤتمر بيروت ونتائجه.
==============================================

سعر التوصيه (1)*350/100 =3.50 $ السعر المستهدف لهذه الشركه
كما اذكر يجب معرفة النسب الشرعيه لهذه الشركة بالاضافة الى التحليل الاساسي

ترايدر

الأقتصادي
06-06-2004, 10:40 AM
السلام عليكم اخ ترايدر
ما ادري هالشركات كيف الواحد يشيك على ادائها المالي؟ حاولت ابحث عن هالشركات من هالناحية بس ما حصلت شي, لذا يتخوف الواحد منها.

مع تحيات اخوكم الاقتصادي
--------------------------------------------------------
نسألك اللهم ان لا تجعل الدنيا اكبر همنا ولا مبلغ علمنا
---------------------------------------------------------

ترايدر
08-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Tap into one of today’s most exciting investment sectors –the high-growth identity validation space. Tremendous potential for future upside exists!

Identity Theft is a Global Concern.
LocatePLUS provides the validation tools to prevent and combat one of today’s most pervasive crimes.

In recent years, LocatePLUS has worked with the FBI to analyze the manifests of the four planes involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in an attempt to identify people who were not on the agency's watch list, but should be. LocatePLUS also helped law enforcement officers investigating persons associated in the sniper case in Washington.

The Company’s customer applications keep expanding! Government agencies, law enforcement, insurance companies, private investigators, employers, Internet job boards and various qualified institutions use LocatePLUS in legal discovery, fraud detection, crime identity validation, terrorism prevention and employment recruitment pre-screening.

Corporate Snapshot

LocatePLUS Holdings Corp. is a national security company supplying proprietary information-based investigative solutions to top law enforcement and government agencies including the FBI, DEA, and ATF. LocatePLUS' customer base exceeds 15,000 members, including over 2,000 law enforcement agencies. Significant upside opportunity exists through newly acquired firms and an expanding network of channel partners, which include Loislaw, Earthlink, AssureTec, Imaging Automation, Great Expectations and the nation’s leading recruitment website.

The Company owns one the world's largest relational databases with proprietary, advanced searching technology called LocatePLUS.com. LocatePLUS.com contains billions of public and private records on 98% of the nation’s adult population and virtually every U.S. corporation, accessible in wireless, CD-ROM and online formats, capable of on-demand, national delivery.

To read featured company profile, click here:
http://www.otcfn.com/lplha/report.html

Investment Highlights

Achieved record annual revenue growth of $3.4 million for the year-ended December 31, 2003, up nearly 80% year-over-year.

First quarter 2004 revenues have reached the million-dollar mark, and continue to thrust LocatePLUS towards break-even at year-end 2004 with profitability targeted for 2005.

Steady organic growth expected from new product rollouts including biometrics authentication solutions and cellular telephone 'reverse look-up’ data sets.

Additional revenue upside expected from patent-pending online resume verification product, CareerScreen(TM) from recently acquired, wholly owned subsidiary Entersect and newly received government contracts from Worldwide Information CD-ROM subsidiary.

With key government contracts, a stream of new channel partners, diversified product line and select acquisitions, LocatePLUS continues to offer tremendous upside potential compared to its more mature competitors, such as ChoicePoint (NYSE:CPS) and the LexisNexis unit of Reed Elsevier NV (NYSE: ENL). The Company recently announced it is now pursuing a move to a larger, national exchange. Now is the time for investors to get in at the ground level!

If you are ready to make an aggressive investment, LPLHA offers the potential to maximize returns. With revenues accelerating and major customers and contracts propelling future growth, the time is now to add a LocatePLUS to your portfolio.

===============

تتبع توصيات موقع زاكس
ويجب معرفة النسب الشرعية بالاضافة الى التحليل الاساسي لهذه الشركة

ترايدر